Labot ©

Hasta la muerte todo es vida

2010/01/09

In the loop

ideal para practicar palabrotas en inglés.... y para ver buen cine.



Some quotes:
Malcolm Tucker: General Flintstone... Was it you? Did you leak PWIP-PIP?
Lt. Gen. George Miller: No, I didn't leak it. I'm not like some little gay mercenary running around doing other people's dirty work.
Malcolm Tucker: Hey, I'm doing my own dirty work. I'm doing my job.
Lt. Gen. George Miller: I think you're doing Linton's dirty work. You're his little English bitch and you don't even know it. Bet if I came to your hotel room tonight, I'd find you down on all fours, him hanging out the back of you.
Malcolm Tucker: Oh, that's nice. That's really tough talk coming from the Armchair General. Put your feet up on a pouffe and go back to sleep, why don't you.
Lt. Gen. George Miller: Look, Tucker, you might be some scary little poodlefucker over in England, but out here you're nothing. You know what you look like? A squeezed dick. You got a big blue vein running up your head all the way to the temple. See, that's where I'd put the bullet. Only I'd have to stand back 'cause you look like a squirter.
Malcolm Tucker: Have you ever even actually killed anybody? Really?
Lt. Gen. George Miller: Yeah.
Malcolm Tucker: Falling asleep on someone, that doesn't count!
Lt. Gen. George Miller: That's funny. What about you, pussy drip? Ever kill anyone?
Malcolm Tucker: Maiming's what I prefer. Psychologically.
Lt. Gen. George Miller: Yeah? Why don't you try to maim me? I'll hit you so hard in the face you'll be shitting teeth.
Malcolm Tucker: Go right ahead. I can see the headlines now. "Peace-Loving General Starts Brawl in U.N., Swiss Intervene". I don't know, I'm no expert on spin but that could hurt your career.
Lt. Gen. George Miller: Yeah?
Malcolm Tucker: Right. Do excuse me, I've got to get back to work.
[pause]
Malcolm Tucker: Don't ever call me fucking English again.

Fuente: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1226774/quotes




7 Comentarios:

At 11/17/2015 02:11:00 a. m., Blogger Unknown:

ninest123 11.17
christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin uk, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, prada handbags, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store, michael kors outlet online, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, burberry handbags, michael kors outlet online, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, tiffany and co, tiffany jewelry, michael kors outlet, nike air max, burberry outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, longchamp outlet, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, nike free, replica watches, ugg boots, nike air max, uggs outlet, uggs outlet, polo outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet

 
At 1/16/2020 10:17:00 p. m., Blogger seocom:

فني تركيب غرف نوم بالمدينة المنورة
شركتنا تعتبر من افضل المؤسسات التي لديها الخبرة في تقديم جميع الأثاث المنزلي في المدينة المنورة. نحن الأفضل في تقديم الغرف في المدينة المنورة ، وإدخال المطابخ في المدينة المنورة ، وتقديم نوافذ الحلي للغرف. من المنظمة قدم غرفة في المدينة المنورة.

 
At 2/06/2022 12:51:00 a. m., Blogger خدمات منزلية:

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

 
At 12/10/2023 09:51:00 a. m., Anonymous كيفية الاستثمار في امازون السعودية من خلال تداول الأسهم:

I liked the quotes

 
At 12/25/2023 03:23:00 p. m., Anonymous صندوق أصول وبخيت للمتاجرة في الأسهم السعودية:

I like their comedy production.

 
At 1/09/2024 10:27:00 p. m., Anonymous كيف افتح محفظة استثمارية:

interesting

 
At 2/01/2024 02:58:00 a. m., Anonymous تعلم التداول من الصفر:

You have some really nice content on your blog.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Inicio